- Hindus only are allowed to enter the temple.
- Enter the temple with an absolute sense of devotion.
- Switch off your mobile phones before entering in to the temple premises.
- Devotees who wish to enter the temple are strictly advised to dress decently and
modestly to maintain decorum in the temple, which is important for a spiritual
- Men and boys above 5 years do not enter the temple wearing shirt, banian, lungi,
bermuda / half pant / track-pant and checkered clothes.
- Women and girls above 10 years do not enter the temple wearing trouser like dress,
shorts, tight slacks and T-shirts, sleeveless top / blouse, nightie / maxi.
- Remove foot wares before entering the temple premises including Dwaraka Building.
There are facilities / dedicated places provided outside the temple premises to keep /
store them properly.
- Do not take camera, video camera, walkman, etc., inside the temple premises.
- Do not retain babies and small children for a long time inside the temple premises.
- Photography / video is restricted inside the temple premises. However, for
Vidhyarambham, Annaprasham (Choroonu) and marriage ceremony etc., the
IMPORTANT MOMENTS only are allowed to be photo-graphed / videoed while the
ceremony is solemnized, with prior permission. Only one photographer/videographer
from brideâ€™s and bridegroomâ€™s side will be permitted.
- Immediately after the marriage, the couple should not have pradakshinam.
- Do not smoke, spit chew pan etc. inside the temple premises.
- Do not enter the temple premises in inebriated condition.
- Do not gossip, talk loudly and avoid arguments in the temple premises.
- Do not touch the Temple Balikkallu, Sreekovils and the Photographs, which are
displayed surroundings of the temple premises / compound walls.
- Do not through away the Prasadam / Theertham received from the temple. Keep them
- Do not distribute any eatable items or other temples Prasadam inside the temple
- Distribution of any type advertising matters (Notices) inside the temple premises are
- Please co-operate with the temple staffs to serve you better.